Since the beginning of this year 2022, we have changed our installment system.
Now our customers can pay their order in up to 8 monthly installments without any fees!
Our instalment system:
We have selected the Gocardless payment system to manage our installment plans.
GoCardLess offers many advantages over our previous Partial.ly payment system.
The two major advantages are the low number of failed payments and low fees that allow us to not charge our customers.
The choice of security for our customers: “GoCardless is a payment institution approved by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) and customers are protected by the guarantee for direct debit.”
How do I pay for my order in installments?
There are two methods to benefit from the payment plan without fees for the payment of your order Maison Broderie.
Choose the industrial embroiderer you want and then go to the shopping cart.
In the payment method, select “payment in installments without charge (x3 to x8)
You will need to complete a SEPA Direct Debit mandate.
Upon receipt of your SEPA direct debit mandate, you will receive an email within 24/48 hours where you will have to indicate the number of monthly payments you wish to make for your order from x3 to x8.
You will then receive an invoice and a payment schedule and a contract of installment payment to be signed online.
Upon signing these documents, your order will be validated and the monthly payments will be scheduled on the GoCardLess payment system.
You can contact us directly by email at email@example.com indicating:
- The order you want to make (industrial embroidery model, accessories, training…)
- Your billing and delivery information
- The number of monthly payments you want (from x3 to x8)
- Upon receipt of this information, you will receive an email with:
- Your invoice with the payment schedule
- A Docusign email for the signature of the instalment contract
- The SEPA mandate to be completed: https://pay.gocardless.com/AL0004DA6X6NAA
You wish to place an order with a payment plan?