The cost of consumables in embroidery depends on several factors, including:
- Embroidery threads: embroidery threads are available in a variety of colors and materials, each with a different cost. At Maison Broderie, we recommend Gunold Poly40 100% polyester thread.
- The amount of thread used: the more thread you use, the higher the cost. The amount of thread used is indicated in the “design output” sheet on your embroidery software.
- The size of the design: the larger the design, the more thread you will need to complete it.
- The complexity of the design: complex designs, such as detailed patterns or cursive letters, require more thread than simple designs. They also require more time with more thread cutters and automatic speed reduction.
- The embroidery machine used. Depending on the initial investment, it will take longer to pay off your industrial embroidery machine. Our Maison Broderie industrial embroidery machines are affordable and can be used for all embroidery customisation and creative embroidery projects.
In general, the cost of consumables for each embroidery can vary by a few cents. Without counting the investment of the embroiderer, for an embroidery of 10,000 stitches, you should count about 0.50-0.80 cents on the cost of consumables with the cost of bobbin thread, bobbin thread and stabilizer. In conclusion, the cost of making embroidery is very low. The most important investment is the purchase of your industrial embroidery machine. To accompany you in your project, Maison Broderie allows you to pay for your equipment in several installments without charge in order to amortize your costs at the start of your activity.