General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Guarantee: Any Maison Broderie product returned after approval by the after-sales service and recognised as defective by our company will be refunded within 8 days. Products returned for inspection must be sent to our address, accompanied by a dated proof of purchase and a letter explaining the reasons for the return. The customer will be responsible for the cost of the return postage. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, negligence, misuse, lack of maintenance, abuse or damage resulting from exposure to excessive temperature.
Payment : Payment by PAYPAL, Stripe or Partial.ly. You can only pay for your purchases in EUROS (EUR). Data protection: Maison Broderie has an obligation to protect your privacy. Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties.
1. Application of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All orders placed on the Internet with Maison Broderie are governed by the present General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which shall apply to the exclusion of all other conditions. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted, without reservation, these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- 1.2 Maison Broderie reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time by publishing a new version on this site. Each order placed after the publication by Maison Broderie of the new version of its General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall constitute acceptance of the latter.
- By placing an order on this site, you agree to purchase the products you have selected in accordance with these General Conditions of Sale.
- Maison Broderie offers its products for sale on the present site while stocks last.
- By placing an order on this site, the customer certifies that he/she is of legal age and in full possession of his/her mental faculties.
- Maison Broderie reserves the right to cancel an order if the delivery address is not provided for in the present general conditions of sale.
3. Order confirmation
- The data recorded by Maison Broderie constitutes irrefutable proof of the order or transaction. The data recorded by the payment system constitutes irrefutable proof of the financial transactions.
- The goods remain the property of Maison Broderie until full payment is received.
- Maison Broderie will send an order confirmation email, without delay, as soon as all conditions are met.
- The prices are indicated in euros (EUR).
- The price is quoted exclusive of VAT, which is added to the order.
- Maison Broderie reserves the right to modify its prices and delivery charges at any time and to cancel a contract if there are errors in wording, printing or calculation.
- In the event of a refund, Maison Broderie does not bear the bank transaction and administration costs imposed by Paypal, Stripe and Partial.Ly. Maison Broderie will refund the amount paid by the customer at the time of purchase. In the event that a refund is requested after a request to have your order picked up by our carrier, the shipping costs will be charged. Transaction fees vary depending on the amount to be refunded and the payment service used at the time of purchase.
- All orders confirmed by Maison Broderie will be delivered to the address indicated on the order.
- Maison Broderie accepts and will deliver all orders to the territory of Metropolitan France.
- Maison Broderie ships its pallets mainly via TNT with ground floor unloading.
- Maison Broderie ships its packages with identifiable tracking numbers.
- In case of stock shortage, the estimated delivery time is indicated on the purchase page of the product.
6. Checking the goods
- It is your responsibility to check the quantity and condition of the goods on delivery.
- We cannot reimburse you for goods that are damaged during shipment. Nevertheless, an investigation will be made with the carrier.
Payment can be made via Paypal, Stripe or Partial.ly in Euros.
- The Partial.ly platform allows for payment in installments.
- In the event that the payment on the Partial.ly platform is not complete, Maison Broderie will apply a surcharge of 10% of the amount due for each week that exceeds the monthly deadline set by Partial.ly.
- In the situation of a change of bank, the buyer must either inform Partial.ly and change his bank details to be able to make the full payment. The buyer must also inform Maison Broderie of his bank changes if the payment is still in progress with Partial.ly.
- In the event that Maison Broderie goes out of business, the payment schedule may be changed and the remaining instalments paid in advance.
- Maison Broderie will issue a written reminder, a notice of default, a payment order, and a summons for payment, respectively, in the event that the buyer does not pay the total amount defined by Partial.ly.
- Maison Broderie guarantees that the products sold on the site are in accordance with copyright laws.
- Maison Broderie guarantees the customer that his order will be executed according to the rules of the art and with the required diligence.
- Maison Broderie guarantees that its products comply with the standards in force at the time of the sale.
- The packaging (cardboard boxes and wooden crates on pallets) cannot be the subject of a claim in the event of wear or partial damage on arrival. Our wooden crate is in transit between several carriers and may therefore be damaged on receipt. We invite you to check the interior of the wooden crate when the carrier unloads it at your home to verify the condition of your embroidery machine and accessories in case of partial breakage of the pallet.
- The photos are not contractual. All our machines are tested before shipment to ensure that they are working properly. There may therefore be a slight trace on a part of the machine or its support.
- Commercial warranty: 1 year parts warranty (motor, fan, integrated computer, power supply) with labour included in case of failure of the integrated computer and motor only in France.
We will ask you for a video so that we can identify and send you the faulty part in your embroidery machine.
- When purchasing the machine, the customer undertakes to carry out the maintenance operations of the embroidery machine (oil and washing of the bobbin block, threading) regularly. Lack of maintenance or improper handling may cause the embroidery machine to malfunction. The warranty does not cover embroidery problems caused by improper use of the machine or normal wear and tear that may occur after several uses. Problems with top threading, bobbin rotation, jumping stitches, tension, and any other embroidery problem linked to poor adjustment or poor maintenance cannot be repaired by Maison Broderie’s After Sales Service.
- In the event that you encounter difficulties with your embroidery machine without a part being out of order, Maison Broderie undertakes to accompany you remotely to solve your problem.
9. After-sales service
- If you have any problems or questions regarding Maison Broderie products, please contact the Maison Broderie after-sales service by e-mail.
- If the problem cannot be solved, Maison Broderie will offer you a range of service options. Please contact Maison Broderie for further information.
- BAI Electronic is our embroidery machine manufacturer. We distribute in the European area.
- Our concern is that our customers are fully satisfied with their purchase from Maison Broderie. Nevertheless, returns will not be accepted without prior agreement from our after-sales service and within 7 days from the date of receipt. Returns for exchange or refund will only be accepted if the product is in perfect condition, has never been used and is returned to us in its original packaging. The product must be returned to us within 14 calendar days.
- The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs of the return.
- This guarantee will only be applied to products that do not show any deterioration.
- Items returned damaged, incomplete or soiled will not be accepted.
- The shipping costs in case of reshipment will be charged to the customer.
Any Maison Broderie product returned after approval by the after-sales service and recognised as defective by Maison Broderie will be replaced within 2 working months by an identical model. Products returned for inspection must be sent to our address, accompanied by a dated proof of purchase and a letter explaining the reasons for the return.
12. Force majeure
- Maison Broderie will do its utmost to fulfil its obligations but cannot be held responsible for delays or non-delivery due to circumstances beyond its control, such as strikes, wars, natural disasters or other circumstances that prevent the production, transport or delivery of products.
13. Applicable law
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by French law.